Who are we?
Alkarma TV is an Arabic Christian Channel purposing to fulfill the Great Commission: “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature, making disciples of all nations” Mark 16:15 Our mission is to reach out to all Arabs with the saving message of the Gospel. We believe that through the Living Word and the work of the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ has changed, and is still every day changing lives, all over the world.
We broadcast and produce quality, culturally sensitive television programs that will minister to the needs of the Arabic speaking community in the U.S. and around the world. Through our teaching and LIVE interactive programming, we help build the body of Christ based on Biblical principles, by providing encouragement and discipleship in the lives of men, women, their families and communities.
Alkarma TV is a free satellite channel that broadcasts 24/7 from satellites that cover North and South America, the Middle East, North Africa, Australia and Europe. Alkarma can also be watched online on personal computers, smartphones, and IPTV Systems.
“Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus”.
CORPORATE & FINANCIAL INFORMATION
TELEVISION PROGRAMMING & BROADCASTING.
AKTV has many different channels that broadcast 8,760 hours (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) of programming annually on 7 satellites, reaching Muslim and Christian Arabic speakers around the world.
AKTV produces approximately 1,000 hours annually of programming in its studios.
- A large portion of AKTV’s programs are recorded and vary in subject, style, and presentation, but generally fall into these categories:
- Bible study in a small group or a classroom setting
- A host that tackles a subject with a mix of videos and guest discussions
- A 2- or 3-person hosted talk show
- Full drama or a drama followed with analysis and discussion
- Youth programming that involves a lively group dialogue, openly discussing issues like addiction, dating, and sex from a Christian perspective
- Christian songs and video clips
- Recorded church services and worship
- Programs focused on women’s issues
- Kids programs.
Alkarma's Budget for 2019
- Follow up
Alkarma TV Network, under MediaDream is a non-profit organization, which is audited and verified every year by advisors and is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)